Sunday, January 14, 2007

soon my pretties

I spent an inordinate amount of time today playing with posting a percentage bar along the sidebar here because suddenly it seemed very important. My html skills consist mostly of trial and error, so, that may have contributed to the lengthly interlude required.
I want to make a Finished Objects list also, since that would fall within my New Year's Resolution and prompt me to take more pictures. So, I think I'll spend too much time on that also.
Oh yeah, and then maybe I'll take some pics of things I'm actually doing to post as well. The bf is getting a laptop for his birthday, arriving via UPS any day, so that might help me in the long run, cause then I can post from the couch instead of hauling my lazy butt all the way into the study to get on the desktop.
Anyway... hopefully in the next few days a new, picture filled post.

No comments: